The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't played it much, so i would give it a 8 or so ATM. the graphics deliver. its demanding. i think im gonna go play it now.

thats all i needed to know

jeeze you're like a woman naga.. you just keep yackin' and telling me more than i need to hear :p

you think i buy expensive graphics cards to play games for gameplay!! NO... i buy em to play games that look pretty :p so i can pull up a number sheet and say... HEY... MY COMPUTERS BETTER THAN YOURS...

lol.. kidding!!!

pretty cheap!? its the same price as every other game over here.. 50 bucks :p

it makes me happy to see pc gaming hasnt gone up 10 bucks the way console games have... 60 dollars a game is friggin expensive!! not that 50 isnt...

hey.. i only got 2 of those (bsod) yesterday!!!! and those were both nvidia driver related... after installing the new big bang drivers it screwed up everything... well they just installed incorrectly.. had to boot into safe mode to even get into windows... then reinstalled the drivers

and lol.. i woke up at 630 today.. and went to bed at 2 something last night... i was too busy playing with my delicious nahalem and being texted by the ex lady...

Dead Space has some AMAZING graphics. Its one of the first games my crossfire set up will get to max out.

Nos its funny you called Naga woman. Because in Somali the word "Naga" means woman.

I have gone to bed at 6 before only to wake up at 8:30 for work.

Oh yeah nos if youre running xp + big bang drivers, folding works on both cards with SLI enabled.

Not sure if it works in vista yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom