The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my priorities weren't straight when I got the house... it was sort of because of my ex... we wanted to get a house, but she pushed and pushed, so I caved.... should have gotten all my bills payed off before I moved. HOPEFULLY, I will have ALL of my bills paid off by May of 2009, and then the ONLY thing I will have to pay for is utilities and mortgage. Who knows, maybe the housing market will boom, and I'll sell the house and walk away with $100k in my pocket... lol.

If that happened, I would build the fastest most outrageous rig I could, and just OC the snot out of it in the name of Tech-Forums.... move us up on the 3DMark list. :D

then 4 months later new hardware is out.. LOL.. i hate how it works

and i didnt feel like moving my other keyboard over to this desk... crappy p3 computer deserves crappy mac keyboard.. lol

I'll do that for you. But just be warned that I'll probably just keep the parts and never send them :p
I'll start a shipping scammer business.... you in Nos?

totally down... lets open up a new paypal account along with a phony bank account and get this business going

and have all of our mail shipped to a p.o. box

Maybe I will help.... I'll even do some 'quality control', and stress test the parts in my PC for a week before sending them off..... :D

yes.. all parts must go through a 3 phase test period..... first starting by benching at nosboost300's house for a week... to thirds, then to ethereals for final qc.... afterwhich you will be charged another 100 dollars from each tester for his services

looky what i have

93844392ui6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom