The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I think its a good measure of a processor's ovrclockability by how much of an OC % wise you can attain on stock voltages. The further it will go on one setting the longer it is before you have to up the voltage. And ultimately the more headroom you have. This is negated of course if you are Nosboost who will frequently put as many volts through the processor as he needs regardless of chip health :p

very anxious to see your guys results. Will be nice to see opinions and clock results on nehalem from peeps I actually know (well sort of, through a forum lol)

Danger*Den*::*Water*Blocks...
I'm sure they will release mounting plates

Edit: oh yea the guy that I sold my cpu to was crazy. He came out w/ a beard, kinda chunky and smelt like cigarettes. Seemed like he had a boner talking about the cpu. Usually I sit and talk about tech for alittle bit but this guy couldn't wait to get inside and drop this thing in.

nos what board are you looking at? I went through most of the choices and the gigabyte looks most promising.

i too was looking at the gigabyte.... i think i will pick up the board in a week or two.. we'll see

i wanna wait for the 940's first... 920 doesnt seem to satisfy me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom