The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
because i'm at work :p

i did crack it open already.. dells are set up very nicely inside, i like the way they work

i saw the slot.. but at a quick glance, so i wasnt sure if it was pci-e or agp

i just checked on dells website.. and it is indeed pci-e

came with a creative soundblaster live as well

18amp 350 watt psu... 3.6ghz pentium 4 with ht.. and a 60gb hard drive if i remember right... not too shabby.. definitely something i can work with for the time being

i disassembled my other pc... so i get the fire up the dell tonite.. I'M EXCITED (sarcasm here).... already shoved my x-fi in... next is my hdd's... i'm gonna have me a wicked night... super pi here i come
i am more than likely going to keep all the components but the mobo and shove it in a micro atx board and case and use it as an htpc or something.. more than likely get a pentium d to go with it

lol if its socket 775.. maybe i should shove my watercooling on it.. make that pentium hit 5 ghz :p ... i hear they overclock like champs

RMA Approved... printing shipping label now :)

money all being saved for a new rig... hoorah

lol.. we all got the same crap vid.. how awesome.. we should make a club

now i just need to decide how long i wanna wait to make my rig.... nahalem is so close.. and 55nm gtx series.. god, why must it be this way

I just bought a Xeon E3110 for 82.50 quid shipped, not too bad. It already did 4.2ghz on 1.4v (565fsb at lower multi), so it seems just slightly better than what I have here. Either way I can sell the E8500 at a slight profit and then cash in on a cheap deal for this Xeon :)

Try this version of coretemp, it says my VID is 1.1125V

RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace

Anyway, I just passed 8 hours of orthos on my E8500:

44511013ox7.jpg

oh and I managed this :) Hoping to have over 500fsb stable on my new Xeon E3110 as it really seems to help memory performance.

superpi533gr5.jpg

how much longer is a little bit.. cuz i think i'm buying a 750i wtf soon?

if it really is that soon.. i'll just buy my dangerden torture rack

that version of coretemp shown my VID same as the other coretemp, which was 1.3250 -,- i possibly got the worst VID on a rly good overclocking CPU (e2180) :( hoping for a new VID in the 1.2's wen i upgrade xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom