Official Intel Overclocking thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i don't really care.. i'm still gonna run xp and some new goodies i found so i can hit 26+k 3dmark06

and i'll be ordering my apogee gtz waterblock.. so you can count on 4.0ghz runs and 27k 3dmark06

i just got my 4870 in....clocked it to 860/4000...comparing it to my 4850 at 860/2300......

so far its looking like I may keep the 4850 :p

4850/70 CF is pretty dope when it works right... some games might not like it and they may recognise only the primary card...Crysis and FC2 aren't so good for unmatched CF (newer drivers will fix this for FC2 tho)... but games like FEAR and STALKER, as well as benchmarks, will work well with a setup like that

I would go for an ATI card over the GTX 260 if it weren't for their terrible drivers. Working with so many computers gives me an insight on how many problems ATI really has making drivers that work! I just love nVidia's driver support.

nv puts out alot more driver updates than ati... so when there's a problem with drivers for an ati card, you either have to get a modified version or wait another month till they release some new ones... it gets a bit frustrating... especially when the drivers just dont work at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom