Official Intel Overclocking thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should go by percentage not clock

if we did I'd win... since my CPU is stock 2.2 while yours is 2.4 and our difference is .03

... anyways, just for saying that, I'll beat you, wait till tommorow night, I'll get 3.8 stable...

its down to 44/46 which is preaty much stock temps on a stock cooler. so no im not owrried at all, and comander cup you wait till i water cool, il be pushing for 4.0
2edmpoo.jpg

gay... amazing temps though

why aren't you ocing more? found a volt wall?

I've reached one... I go from ~1.5 to ~1.7 to try and get to 4.0, but not even a boot :p

Just wait till I upgrade my loop... that'll probably happen before you even buy your case

lol...i can see my post!!!

well you got lucky with the vid, since that shudve played a big part.
I struggle getting stable past 3.4!!! gl with your wc

gay... amazing temps though

why aren't you ocing more? found a volt wall?

I've reached one... I go from ~1.5 to ~1.7 to try and get to 4.0, but not even a boot :p

Just wait till I upgrade my loop... that'll probably happen before you even buy your case

anything past 3.7 i get huge temp increases, i can boot up to 4.0 but it isnt stable due to extreme heat. i can get it stable at 3.8 aswell i had it at that at one point, but its to hot for my chip ideling at 55c is preaty bad, but after 3.8 the temps dotn rise much tho, i can go to 4.0 and idle 58c. so i think its just because of the voltage increase i have to make to get it to boot. so ya its a voltage wal i think. ya u probably will upgrade your loop before i get mine set up but once its set up il be at 4.0 and il be happy.

extreme heat doesn't effect stability, just makes it harder for you to keep it cool

I reached 70*C in bios temp with 4.0 at 1.7 volts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom