Ocing troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I flashed the BIOS using winflasher and it worked fine. That was mt problem with the memory dividers not working. Right now I am at 235HTT and so far 4 and a half hours stable so it is looking good.

Thank you for all of your help Nubius.

Oh, and flashing your BIOS does change the physical IP adress, so thats why I haven't been on to respond.

Oh, and flashing your BIOS does change the physical IP adress, so thats why I haven't been on to respond.
Man that's some stupid crap, I've never heard of it doing that before...sucks that that happened =/ but it looks like you're up and running again and hell it seems as if your systems quite a bit more stable.

what BIOS did you wind up going with?

I ended up using the 704-2bta BIOS. It is a hell of a lot better than the stock on thats for sure. Right now I am about 2 hours into 240HTT so things are looking good.

Can't wait to get my watercooling up and running to keep this thing nice and cool and start overclockin the videocard. :)

And I have no clue why the BIOS would change the IP. But then again there are a lot of things i don't kno.

Thanks again for the help.

And I have no clue why the BIOS would change the IP. But then again there are a lot of things i don't kno.
ahh well hell I learned something there myself lol...but I've never been in a position where it matters that the IP gets changed anyway.

Glad you got your shiz working though...I cant believe I didn't think of the BIOS earlier, but yeah stock BIOS's will always be crap for overclocking.

Yeah I am at Penn State, and we have to register our physical IP before it will let us connect to the network. And since it changed I had to reregister. And of course it takes them almost two days to get it working again. Oh well, at least its working right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom