Ocing my GForce 6800gt 256mb Question . STandard 2d or Performance 3d?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah neither have I as I'm not running 2.7GHz and don't just have one 256mb stick of PC2700 :p

The OC was completely stable, but ehh I don't know, didn't like my Vcore sitting up at 2.05 constantly, I like it better at 2.5 with 1.875 Vcore for lower temps and just less strain.

::in 1920's gangster voice:: Nah you didn't see nuttin kid! Now get outta here!

lol, EMBARRASSING(in gangster mexican voice)! BTW you prolly wont know what im talking about cause its a thing from my school.

Yesterday i scored a 11950 in 3dmark03 hows that with my system specs? and thats without my card overclocked.

for some reason at this point ithink that my cpu and ram is limiting what my graphics card can really do but i could be wrong.. I was hoping to be able to run cs source with no problems but it still doesnt run wicked good. My fps skips around alot. but its weird i can play doom3 on ultra setting's and have no problem's. So it almsot makes me belive that its the SOURCE ENGINE is just wicked bugy sence its so new but i could be wrong there 2. Also i overclocked my card a little CORE= 395 Memory=1100 not sure if ill go any higher for the time being.

W/ your sys you should be able to run just about anything pretty good. I dont think its the source. I think what you need to do is, get the latest drivers for ecerything, end all BG programs, and defrag your HD. thats all i can think of for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom