OCing my 8800GTS 512

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to get around to doing this.. and doing some 3dmark runs at 4.4ghz and up..

well, Ive been overclocking it all afternoon

right now I have it set at 756/999. It passed the artifact scan for a substantial amount of time, and I ran 3dmark06 and got my highest score yet of 11374

Oh yea, it runs at ~40C at Idle (mid to high 30s in the morn) and 55-56C Plateau Max, pretty cool

Im gonna keep it on this for a while and play crysis for a couple of hours to make sure its completely stable

well, Ive been overclocking it all afternoon

right now I have it set at 756/999. It passed the artifact scan for a substantial amount of time, and I ran 3dmark06 and got my highest score yet of 11374

Oh yea, it runs at ~40C at Idle (mid to high 30s in the morn) and 55-56C Plateau Max, pretty cool

Im gonna keep it on this for a while and play crysis for a couple of hours to make sure its completely stable

The 2.8ghz is whats really hurting it, at 3ghz you would break 12k.

yea, Im in the process of building a new Intel build tho, only thing Im keeping from this pc is the 8800GTS, everything else will be new. It should be done in about 1 - 2 weeks. Still getting parts in

yea I just picked one up from microcenter this weekend, just waiting on my case and drives to come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom