any more info u guys need let me know

dfi lanparty dk p35
q6600
OCZ vendetta 2
4(1) gskill F2-6400PHU2
evga 9800 gtx
corsair 550

Wow nice VID, you could go pretty far..

Start at 3.0ghz... thats a good place to start.. with that VID you can do it probably at stock settings

lol thats like a 45nm VID. I didn't think these 65nm's could go that low. Tell me what batch number you have so we can put that up.

idk what batch number, bought it on ebay widout a box. the only way i can find out is if i remove cpu cooler. thats good to know i have a good VID tho?? whats VID? where do i start overclocking! please! step by step please:D

this is a noob right here please help

VID is the voltage your Q6600 has to run at its stock speed, the lower the better, the theory is if you have a low VID to start with, theoretically you can go to higher speeds with lower voltages and lower temps

VID is the voltage your Q6600 has to run at its stock speed, the lower the better, the theory is if you have a low VID to start with, theoretically you can go to higher speeds with lower voltages and lower temps

It's not at stock speeds. :p

1.6Ghz...

weird... you have the very same specs as my processor. (on both core temp, and cpu-z) its just weird... maybe its giving wrong timings or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom