OCed P4?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

uneeb83

In Runtime
Well heres the thing..

My bro bought a P4 3 days ago and when I go to its properties it's written that its clock speed is 3.20GHz!!!!!!.......Ive never seen a stock clock at 3.2GHz as far as the P4 is concerned.:confused:..........Does the P4 even come at those clock speeds????? or did the salesman OC it to sell it for a greater price?????

could be a 640 or 641 there were several at that clock speed. If you are truely interested you can run CPU-Z to find out exactly what chip you have.

Well heres the thing..

My bro bought a P4 3 days ago and when I go to its properties it's written that its clock speed is 3.20GHz!!!!!!.......Ive never seen a stock clock at 3.2GHz as far as the P4 is concerned.:confused:..........Does the P4 even come at those clock speeds????? or did the salesman OC it to sell it for a greater price?????

Wait he just bought one! It's 2009, they stopped making Pentium 4s in 2006 or so......

But anyways, yeah they made Pentium 4's much higher than that at stock. There is nothing odd about that. Just keep in mind that any Core 2 duo no matter the clock can kick it's rear.

Wait he just bought one! It's 2009, they stopped making Pentium 4s in 2006 or so......

But anyways, yeah they made Pentium 4's much higher than that at stock. There is nothing odd about that. Just keep in mind that any Core 2 duo no matter the clock can kick it's rear.

Obviously it's a used or leftover stock.

P4's came clocked stock up to 3.8GHz.

yep, my pentium d stock was 3.2ghz and we have pentium 4's at school that are clocked at 3.2ghz as well. lol, why did he buy a pent 4 :confused:

and for those ov you........me n my bros have

an I7 920
2 core2 quad OCed to 3GHz
3 pentium 4.

New I7 940 comming soon:cool:

We are 3 brothers:rolleyes:what do you expect???:happy:

back to the question

I found out that the P4 Was indeed OCed. one of the shopkeepers told me that. it was originally somewhere about 2 but they didn't charge extra:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom