OC help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jungleland

Baseband Member
Overclocking, and memory timing help needed

I am having a little trouble here.

Up to 3.45ghz on my p4 D 830, but for some reason my memory is showing single channel when in fact it's dual. Also, I had my memory timings at 4-4-4-12, and windows kept giving me a blue screen, so I went to auto and then it stopped with the blue screen...

(as a side note, I was able to use 4-4-4-12 with no problems whatsoever, until I switched to a RAID 0 configuration, and then when I did a fresh install, I got the blue screen, did another fresh install, got the same thing. Switched the mem timing to AUTO in bios and the blue screen was gone. a little strange no?)

How does my core voltage look? a little low no?

I am running an asus p5n32-e sli..

thanks for the help in advance..
255343602.jpg

255343604.jpg

set memory timings to 4 - 4-4-10

How is that useful advice?

.....Anyway...are you sure that's your vcore? What did you set it to in the BIOS? As for the single channel ram...are you sure both of the ram modules are installed in the appropriate slots?

sometimes teh dual-channel thing is very annoying, some mobos they are same color for dual-mode, some it diff color, or some they have to be right next to each other, u need to mess with it a bit.....

sometimes teh dual-channel thing is very annoying, some mobos they are same color for dual-mode, some it diff color, or some they have to be right next to each other, u need to mess with it a bit.....

yup, that was it, wrong color slots..Problem solved there.

Now, working on my Vcore, I set it to 1.4, but Cpuz still shows it at 1.2ish

ya i've always noticed that is never corresponding to the voltage ppl say at the forum.... odd....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom