o/c 64bit socket 939 3000+ to 3500+ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, i've tidied up my cables. Will take a picture when I next remember.

Thanks for the temp info dale. I havn't hooked up 'fanmate' to work with my cpu fan, so I don't know if it goes max speed by default, or what. Do you happen to know?

And, I have started to overclock. Will post how far i've gotten in the next day or so.

Cheers.

It should be full power without the fan mate attached however it might also revert to silent mode, you never know. Check your rpm in BIOS and tell me what that is. Although I'm not sure if it's exactly the same for you since you have the 92mm fan and I have the giant 120mm fan.

Ok that is running at full speed then. Mine tops out around 1900 rpm, but then again it's pushing a lot more air hehe. :p

Hehe, thats good. Means I won't have to hook up fanmate, which means MORE CABLES ! :p:p

Here's my oc so far. Nothing much, but its a start.

oc.jpg

Temps at idle are ~37, and ~47 on load.

Wow we need to make the picture smaller. well wanna see my case I'll post a picture of it on here nothing special but I just put a new layer of artic silver 5 on my heatsink only stays at 38 or so idle but when I get more money I'll be upgrading like a wizatch. I'll post pic in a second.

OK I'm in the postion of switching cases so I don't got the FLoppy or the optical drives hooked up but other then that I idle at 38* c with all stock HSF so you should be able to get pretty far I just redid my Artic Silver 5 and It needs to break in went from 78 to 38. Now just gotta wait to my molex remover so I can finish my sleeving.

78 to 38? That can't be good, that's unheard of. You must have done something wrong or I don't know what. My Arctic Silver 5 only broke in 10C.

Alright, well after a couple days of slow overclocking,

I've gone this far:

cpuz2.jpg

Idle temp is ~38, on load ~45-50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom