Nvidia GPU OC'ng software, Vista 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
i use EVGA precision, works on my MSI GTX 260 :D

not to thread jack or anything but,

i am having a problem with rivatuner and vista 64. i have tried to disable digital driver signing but nothing works. i get an error that says "can not load rivatuner64.sys driver" and i have tried to disable digital driver signing but every time i reboot it does the same thing. can some one help?

You CAN NO LONGER disable digital driver signatures in the 64bit version of Vista SP1 and later, they forced it, pre SP1 yes, 32bit vista doesn't have the requirement for valid signatures, hence the reason I had issues using Rivatuner to speed my fans up :p

hmm, well that really sucks.

is there any way i can use rivatuner other than installing 32 bit.

it rivatuner works like a charm on my dads vista ultimate 64 bit. so i dont know what it is.

I have found random ways of getting it to work, but they don't always work. I do know if you disable it prior to SP1 or any other patch then you have a good chance of it not being re-enabled by the patch that is in sp1 that disables this.... But other than that, I have no clue as to what you can really do to overcome this... Even selecting the Disable Driver Signature when you press f8 at boot doesn't disable it completely anymore...

Then the patch that does prevent you from turning off driver signatures isn't being installed... I wonder if Mak knows of any ways around it since it is more of an issue with the OS than the software.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom