NVIDIA ForceWare 93.71

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
NVIDIA ForceWare 93.71
NVIDIA has released new ForceWare 93.71 drivers that are WHQL certified for your downloading pleasure. The WindowsXP / 2000 32-bit package is just over 40MB. Grab them if you need them.

WHQL Certified. NVIDIA PureVideo™ HD driver with support for the following features: Hardware acceleration of H.264, VC-1 and MPEG-2 HD movie formats. Video post-processing image enhancements. Built-in support for HDCP content protection protocol via DVI or HDMI connectors.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_93.71.html

Still buggy as [crap],People with card's like 6800's should be vary carefull,It detect's both memory and core way higher than what it actually is :mad: I suggest people stick with 92.91 or so for now.

Shumway said:
Still buggy as [crap],People with card's like 6800's should be vary carefull,It detect's both memory and core way higher than what it actually is :mad: I suggest people stick with 92.91 or so for now.

What do you mean by buggy? I just installed them and they're not detecting anything wrong. I think it's fine. This is on my 7600GT.

Maybe the driver's just don't like my 6800GS :p

It wouldn't detect my mem and core speed's right and even setting them manually didn't work that good,Tried playing COD2 and TW07 and it was jerky and it was showing funny in spot's :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom