NVIDIA ForceWare 169.21 WHQL Candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, my frustration wont go away until i can get vista to boot with all 4 gb of my memory. But as far as the cards go, i paid 230 per Gt and 359 per Gts, and i should be able to sell each Gt on ebay for around 300, then use the GTS cards toward stepup in february. So after everything is said and done, i'll have made money on then 9x cards :p

Nah, my frustration wont go away until i can get vista to boot with all 4 gb of my memory. But as far as the cards go, i paid 230 per Gt and 359 per Gts, and i should be able to sell each Gt on ebay for around 300, then use the GTS cards toward stepup in february. So after everything is said and done, i'll have made money on then 9x cards :p

well try reformatting vista and see if that helps.
and as far as your money making plan goes, i hope that works all well for you.

Ya, i already did a format and reinstall with vista. the bsod problem goes beyond the hard drives. As far as blowing cash, ive wasted more money on more useless products than computer parts. At least upgrading my computer gets used. As opposed to the 3 grand worth of bikes, paintball gear and other crap i have blown money on in the past.

your an example of everything thats wrong with capitalism :p

Heh, i know. Thank god for 0 interest credit. I love being able to pay off stuff over 6months to a year and pay 0 interest. I've also found that now that i have a decent paying job, my toys are getting more expensive than when i was broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom