Nvidia 178.13 drivers not working with ATI Tool .26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to disable ATiTool when I installed the new drivers, otherwise I'd get a black screen as soon as it loaded up during startup. Up until then it worked fine. Been using RivaTuner instead now. Haven't tried artifact scanning with it, though.

I had to disable ATiTool when I installed the new drivers, otherwise I'd get a black screen as soon as it loaded up during startup. Up until then it worked fine. Been using RivaTuner instead now. Haven't tried artifact scanning with it, though.

yeah well for some reason people act like doing artifact scanning with ATI tool is blasphemy and only a tool of the devil...

yeah well for some reason people act like doing artifact scanning with ATI tool is blasphemy and only a tool of the devil...

i like it it saves me time from goign straight into 3dmark 06.
i set my clock test it, if i get no artifacts for over 5 mintus jump into 3dmark 06 if ts stabke go back to ati tool push a litle more, and repeat the proccess. that way you can avoid syetm crashes.

i like it it saves me time from goign straight into 3dmark 06.
i set my clock test it, if i get no artifacts for over 5 mintus jump into 3dmark 06 if ts stabke go back to ati tool push a litle more, and repeat the proccess. that way you can avoid syetm crashes.

completely unrelated and not an insult at all, but I was just wondering if you were a native speaker of english or are you just typing incredibly fast and missing keys?

completely unrelated and not an insult at all, but I was just wondering if you were a native speaker of english or are you just typing incredibly fast and missing keys?

im a native speaker but my first educated language is french, so my english gramar and spellign inst the greatest, aswell as im typing really fast. i preaty much tought myself to read and write in english, but for the last 5 years ive been in an english school. but yea most of this is me missing keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom