NVIDIA 162.18 WHQL Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
NVIDIA 162.18 WHQL Drivers

For those of you that missed the announcement last week, NVIDIA released new Windows XP WHQL certified drivers for all you GeForce owners. The latest Forceware package weighs in at just under 47MB and brings the drivers up to version 162.18. Grab them if you need them. Thanks to Theron Speer for the heads up.

WHQL Certified driver. Improved compatibility for Lost Planet. Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c and OpenGL® 2.1 support. Numerous game and application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues. If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe to the newsletter.

yeah, got the new ones for the 8 series, 162.22 from memory i think... anyway, they work well as far as i can see. had a game continually crash on me a while back, tried it out with new drivers and works fine now. whether that is something that ive changed in my comp over the last month or just the drivers, idk, but everyone should upgrade! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom