Nubius' "Unofficial" Bigwater Review *56kers Beware..Big Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
what kind of case do u got Nubius, looks like mine, thermaltake v1000a , but why didnt you put the water cooling tubes through the pci slot?
Thermaltake XaserV Wingo, I removed the front panel though, the one that has the 2 control knobs. And I didn't put the hoses through the PCI slot for 1. cause the power wires wouldn't have gone through the one thermaltake supplies with smooth edges as to not cut the hoses, and 2, I figured I wouldn't need the rear fan....as you can see I did, so yeah basically a mistake on that part, but I didn't want to empty out the whole system.

lol nub you take things too seriously,
No it just gets annoying hearing the same thing over and over and OVER again On my last case it was a midtower with 13 total fans, 2 HD's, 2 optical drives, 3pin to 4pin adapters, 4pin to 3pin, y-splitters, extenders, plus that thermaltake PSU had quit a bit of lengthy wires and I had done the best management I cared to do without using those tubes to hide it and I had a hundred "You should straighten your wires" and it got annoying being that I HAD straightened them but with all those things in there you can only get it look so good ya know?

I know i take it very serious, since i take pride in my computer. I have been spending all my money on my computer. So it means alot to me. That Rad and fans stacking each other looks damn effective. Its really big too. I know im not going to run just 1 rad. I can just imagine throwing that brick of rad/fans at someone lol.

I think the wires look normal, and for all the cooling hardware you have, it looks fine. Its hard to find a place to stash those unforgiving wires. Since i'll pretty much have fans on each side of my case, they will just be coming from every direction.

Nubius, where did you get such a useful peice of hardware like that? It looks like its wireless, and maybe external.

Yeah my 4th 120mm fan just arrived today so I will be throwing that on the back of the rad setup to make up for the two in the front.

But yeah, my wires could be better and my rear fan does look like crap, but I honestly thought when I went into it, I wouldn't even need the rear fan because there's quite a few other fans in there to easily make up for it, so that rear one is a last minute ghetto edition.

Nubius, where did you get such a useful peice of hardware like that? It looks like its wireless, and maybe external.
Got her fo' FREE :)

Thats cool, i just got my second fan controler and my 2 120mm fans in the mail today too! It might of arrived last night, i found it today though lol.

That fan controler is for my 3.5inch bay. I just put it in my case today, god it looks cool. Its like a silver white color, fits perfect with my case. I just took that clear fan that i stacket on the good 120mm off, and put the good one i got today on.

I still have that other 120mm i got in the mail today. Thats the one i will use for exhaust on the top of my case. I think im going to use that stock clear fan for the top also. I cant afford to get another rite now, so in a month or 2 i'll end up getting the final fan to replace that clear one. I'll take more pix once i place thoughs fans on top. So that wont be for another week or so.

Just attached the 4th 120mm fan. I think it may be somewhat useless though. It's adding a lot more sound and I haven't seen even 1c-2C temp differences, so I may just need to scrap that one.

No clue. All I know is the full name of the case is like 'Xaser V Wingo v1000a" or something like that.

But I didn't notice too many diffs between v1000a and otherwise

hey nubius, instead of trying to test with 1 radiator by undoing everything, couldnt you just stop the fans on the 2nd radiator so then it wouldnt be cooled? That way we could see the performance dropoff.

It might effect it but only barely more than likely, because the copper tubing that makes up the radiator would still have some cooling effect and heat removal from the water.

I'm going to hook up the fans to my fan controller whenever I get around to it, with the 4th fan it's rather loud, but I think I need to just take that 4th fan off as I didn't really notice any temp differences.

Nubius your fans arent connected to the fan controller , lol, mine arent. First they were but then im like, they are stock fans and they are quiet and when i twist the nob it barely does anything. But i love my Thermaltake V1000A, its so big!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom