Now we see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nukem

Where am I again?
Since the concord... conroc.... conrue... whatever the dang name is, is out, :p let's see what AMD's gonna do with their prices... I wanna see how bad (good for us) they are gonna drop. I've been reading the rumors of even the FX series having to drop to keep up prices. and since I am looking for a 3800 x2 I wanna see what's up!!

Anyone got any insights/rumors as to when it's gonna happen? I heard like RIGHT after the release of conroe... (as in like.. now?)

I Think AMD Will try to keep their dignity up and won't lower their prices at least untill the date they schedueld to themselves [which was the original release date of conroe]

If they'll lower the prices in the next to come days... then they will look like they are living on a schedule that Intel sets up FOR them.

-Jo.

no, not yet... at least not that I have seen. The reports I have reading are suggesting some serious slashing... a 3800 x2 for 160-70 USD??? that's what I'm looking for... and I have not seen it yet. There was a chart around here some where in the forum but I can't find it now, that shows the proposed prices...

I cannot seem to find that stupid chart that was in one of these forums a while ago that had the original listing of the prices... It was very nice in some of those areas... namely the 3800 x2 that I want to get... 169.00 usd. 4400 x2 289 (I think) I'm lookin though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom