Not sure if you knew but AM2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sticking to the Conroe. weird, AM2 was supposedly gonna come out after Conroe, but got switched, i wonder how soon the ATI R600 will come out.

I am personaly going with AM2, I'm an AMD fanboy, sorry, I don't care how well the Conroe will overclock, I just like AMD because I have never had one burn out unless I forced the burn out or done something stupid like I did today.

Meh, I'm a fanboy, I could care less if Conroe is the worlds best core, I am just going to go with AM2... I have allways hated Intel/ATI/Microsoft with a passion...

Charles_scott, I have a question for you.

Why do you hate ATI, Intel, and Microsoft? What makes you hate them, each individually? How exactly did you come to hate them?

Travis18 said:
whats so great about am2? they l2 cache is only 512kb..

umm... no most the am2's have a 1mb l2 cache, and times that by two.. dual core you know? try checking the dual cores on monarch.. of course they're gonna have low models... they're not stupid.... look at the 4000+ and up, they're insane

and yes, the prices are pretty cheap, and that 4000+ x2 is looking pretty good to me.. but ya, i'm going with conroe when that comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom