Not sure....EVGA Precision

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirCyber

Daemon Poster
Hey guys... well here's my scenario:
mouse can move beyond the top of the screen
tried to open EVGA Precision, it's not on my desktop but says it's running *Win7 Aero preview window*.
what I've done is try a few different things. when hovering on the taskbar over Precision, it shows me a preview of it working. when it dims the screen, however, it's not there at all. I've right clicked, go to "Move". mouse disappears from field of view. I left click, try to drag it down, and it's like fishing... get a bit but no snag. nothing comes down with the pointer when I get it back to the field of view. any help?

*sheepish* ok, so I went into my display properties and it was set to "Extend these windows"... problem solved, although to get to this point I uninstalled evga precision, uninstalled my drivers, reinstalled everything, and all I had to do was find the right place... I had even tried messing with the display properties of the monitor, thinking that that was the problem

lol it didn't show up when I refreshed the page... *shrugs* meh life will go on. thanks for the help as usual... chalk up another thing I now know that I didn't before... that's the great thing about this forum, I've learned SO much that I didn't used to know, and through that I can help other people, both here and in RL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom