not a bad overclock ehh, lol im canadian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not talking about socket 478, i am talking about LGA775. The stock HSF is the only effective air cooling device for lga775.

Intel = Effective
Zalman = Quiet but useless

uzi9mm said:
Im not talking about socket 478, i am talking about LGA775. The stock HSF is the only effective air cooling device for lga775.

Intel = Effective
Zalman = Quiet but useless
WHAT?!?!?
Do you have any idea what you are talking about? I have an Intel LGA775 3.4 GHZ processor with the stock Intel box fan. The stock fan doesn't cool crap and it's noisy as hell. The zalman is super quiet and cools like crazy.

I don't know where you come up with this stuff. That is way off-base. My intel idles at 50C and goes to 67C on load with the fan running full speed.
My AMD 3000+ with the Zalman 7700-Cu idles at 21C and goes to 28C on load with the fan on the lowest setting. I know it's comparing Intel to AMD but still, the Intel stock is just plain crap. The Zalman is uber-quiet and has top-notch cooling.

Watch the video from tom's hardware about the LGA775 HSF's, in the video it says the intel stock HSF is the best air cooling you can get.

Also you would NOT know what I am talking about a different socket, since I have the LGA775 and you have a socket 478 setup.

The video specifically says for the lga775 package only, that the stock intel is the best HSF.

tom is a lyeing b@stard

Yeah the intel stock heatsinks are good, but it's hard to notice how good they are since the chip runs like a frigging oven.

That makes me want to make a movie.
-Slide off case panel
-Put bag on unpopped pocorn in an Intel PC and zoom up on Intel heatsink.
-Take popped bag of popcorn (this will require some video work)

EDIT: And what does being Canadian have to do with overclocks? The only thing I can think of, since it's soo damned cold up here, that you should get better OC's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom