Noob needs a bit of help

Status
Not open for further replies.

wowgirl38

Beta member
So I just built a new computer a few days ago.
Asus M3A78-EM Mobo
Viotek Pro Power supply
I am currently just using the integrated video card, until I find one that is recommended for me/this system. I have the same intergrated HD 3200 in my laptop and I get 25-35 FPS in WoW, and on the new system I am only getting 22 max. I know there has to be something wrong but I really don't know what settings to change. Someone said I would need a benchmark, I did download sisoftware sandra but I am unsure how to post a benchmark, if someone would just give me a quick run down of how I would if it is needed. I am looking for any help to somehow get this system running better. I am pretty computer literate, but after looking through overclocking, benchmarks, and all this other stuff, I am pretty confused. Thanks for any help you can give me!

Well I know it should get better than this without buying a new card, I plan on buying one, but it has hybrid crossfire and I have no idea what to get in my price range. I was told I have to get a crossfire enabled card, and I really have no clue.

The onboard 3200 can be overclocked as vernong1992 did it, but I don't remember how offhand.

Try updating your graphics drivers. Go here and click on Motherboard/Integrated Video Drivers, then choose your operating system. I would go with the Full Catalyst Software Suite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom