no way to Overclock a Gateway ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you want to risk going PC-less, by all means try them!!

Theres overclocking the GPU using ATiTool, but there'll be no noticeable jump, just push AoC to all low and Min. Resolution or just buy the GTS g92...

Age of Conan is a very demanding game, and your computer is very outdated.

Even with a new gpu, your cpu would realy slow things down, and clockgen may/will fry your computer. Youve already been told this multiple times by the regulars here.

In that case, this thread needs lockage.

Age of Conan is a very demanding game, and your computer is very outdated.

Even with a new gpu, your cpu would realy slow things down, and clockgen may/will fry your computer. Youve already been told this multiple times by the regulars here.

In that case, this thread needs lockage.

hey stop making fun of my computer !

someone woke up on the wrong side of the Computer gaming chair :laughing:

I just finished installing the game, and am currently downloading the patch...man I wish I had Fios :rolleyes:

if I can adjust the graphics to low settings and get it to run I will be pyshced ! I'm told that even on low settings the graphics are SICK;)

*crossing fingers*

He's not making fun of your rig, he's telling you how it is, you can't upgrade that rig very far, and its impossible to overclock that CPU, and its near pointless to upgrade the GPU (again) or overclock it

I've been in your situation before, because before last Saturday, I was using a Rig that was worse than yours...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom