NewEgg Slower than Snail $#@! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyV04988

Fully Optimized
Okay...this is getting ridiculous. I'm trying buy some stuff for my pc early, (not really part of the build, ie mouse, headphones, lcd, etc) but newegg is taking full minutes to load pages, if im lucky enough for them to load! :mad: Anyone else notice this?!

I had problems with it yesterday and over the weekend. Sometimes a page wouldn't even load and I'd get an error.

it's a webpage man, stuff like this happens. It's no use asking anyone else, because the route that their computers are taking to newegg will be different than yours since you're using different ISPs and whatnot.

For all you know it could be a server somewhere in the middle from your house to newegg that's slowing down everything. Just give it until later or maybe tomorrow and usually everything is normal.

Heh. It happens to me all the time. Newegg's, CNet's, and Yahoo's pages all get blocked for 80% of the time. Then they unblock for a few hours every three days or so. It's either Verizon sending aliens to sabotage me to convert me to FiOS (their fiber-optic service) or my malware and crud on this old pile of junk. With Harman/Kardon's.

I just had to say that.:D

They probably have some deal on there and a bunch of slavs are flocking to grab it......before they figure out that what they have bought is crap....

Also, your dns may be swamped....
If you do a packet trace...you will see what dnses your being redirected to until you get to NEWEGG actually...

Hmm, I got a Bad Response from Server and after that a really quick page load. So I guess 50/50? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom