*new* wood case worklog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might I suggest you not post the link here until after you end the auction, otherwise someone from here will bid 1000000.

That is a great looking case. Would be cool to build something like that myself. LOL I could never do that good.
You should really build a second one and sell it on ebay.

I Want One!!!

haha i just got my school schedual today and i have woodshop..maybe ill do one of these for my final..haha how did u put the pieces together? did u use glue a wood pegs?

Ya if you could patent that thing, you wouldnt belive how many rich people would pay big money on it for a media center. It would look like fancy furniture. :)

yea i think that would be the market, rich people.

its held together using housing joints, there are groves in the side it slots together

harry18 said:
for the cad i used rhino 3d
cool, im in an engineering program at school, used rhino last year, and this year were learning a new 3d modeling program called inventor, it's made by autodesk. Thats some pretty impresive work with the design, i was having problems with something way simpler than that today, and im one of the better people in my class. You should enter that into mod constests, it would win my vote hands down, no one else's would have that much work into it.

well, i was gonna do it, but when it came to putting it on it was gonna be rteally pricey cos of the reserve....sooo i may just put it on, and at the end email the winner and say..'sorry bud, sold already.....' but cheeky tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom