New to watercooling, help required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

espeed

In Runtime
Hello,

My friend and I are both moving to watercooling in a few weeks and as of now we have done very little research. We live in New Zealand so we are looking at ordering from dangerden, which means we are basically limited to what dangerden can offer.

We arent interested in buying any ready made kits, we want individual quality pieces that form the make up of watercooled setup. I have done a a little search at these forums and found some useful information, but what I would like is for some hardcore enthusiast to come on board here and recommend me the best options for all the individual peices that make up quality kit at a reasonable price.

Ive read in particular that the pumps offered by dd are a little on the noisy side so we are prepared to look at alternatives here which means we will need to find a place that ships internationally or maybe we could find locally. Help here would be appreciated to.

Thanks for help here, much appreciated.

go to extremesystems forum and then you find that hardcore watercoolers your looking for ........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom