New NVIDIA ForceWare Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
New NVIDIA ForceWare Drivers

NVIDIA has released brand new ForceWare 163.69 WHQL drivers for Windows Vista 32-bit and Windows Vista 64-bit. The Vista driver package weighs in at just over 30MB so grab them if you need them. There are also new Linux x86 drivers out as well today.

WHQL Certified driver for GeForce 6, 7, and 8 series GPUs. Improved compatibility and performance for NVIDIA SLIâ„¢ technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL applications. Improved compatibility for The Way It's Meant To Be Playedâ„¢ game titles: BioShock, Crysis, Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, Hellgate: London, and World in Conflict. Added HD video post-processing for H.264, VC-1 and MPEG-2 HD content on the GeForce 8500 and 8600 series GPUs. Numerous game and application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, features, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.

I havent had any problems with my 8800 and WoW. I keep hearing people have problems, but havent heard what they are.

Hmmm, I know that when I was installed Bioshock I was prompted to install new drivers, but they werent WHQL certified, I'm wondering if this new driver is the same as the one I got with Bioshock but WHQL certified?

I'll have to check when I get home!

I installed the new drivers that i was prompted to when i installed bioshock, and as I was farming for my netherdrake ive been all over shadowmoon so i havent had any stuttering issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom