New & Improved S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky Benchmark Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
guru,

Which 280 is that (bfg?)? and are you water cooling it? man those are some sick clocks you have on it. im running the basic version, i have no idea how much headroom i have to push it. but im sure it isnt much.

thanks, and congrats on spanking the 295! lol.

sorry, could not edit my above post, time limit expired

new results, much better score for me....closing in on the 295 score

stalkerbest.jpg

guru,

Which 280 is that (bfg?)? and are you water cooling it? man those are some sick clocks you have on it. im running the basic version, i have no idea how much headroom i have to push it. but im sure it isnt much.

thanks, and congrats on spanking the 295! lol.

It's a BFG OC version, using the stock cooler at the moment...actually considering going back to ATI because waterblocks are just so expensive for the 280, and also nvidia AA kind of sucks. I used to use 4x on the ATI and now even with 8x it doesn't look quite as good, and is a fair bit slower going from 4x to 8x

Anyway nice score :)

Added you to the list.

My first run was 8,500. Going to try again tomorrow after some more overclocking and I'll post a screen.

I think thats pretty much as high as I'm going to get. My 8800GTX is finally aging. It still does me well though so I'm happy for now

Not bad for a 2 year old gpu.

Is it on water too??

A good step up would be a core 216 or GTX 285 with a full cover block...dont know if your loop could handle it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom