New comp help
1. [$146.00] AMD Athlon 64 3000+, 512KB L2 Cache, Socket 939 64-bit Processor
1. [$57.00] Broadway Com Blue ATX Mid Tower Case With 450W PSU & Side Window, Model "712-4HLW-B"
2. [$38.67] V-DATA 184 Pin 512MB DDR PC-3200
- [$26.50] V-DATA 184 Pin 256MB DDR PC-3200
1. [$45.80] Western Digital 80GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive
- [$45.80] Western Digital 80GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive
1. [$23.00] Lite-On 16X DVD-ROM, Model SOHD-167T Black
- [$33.00] AOpen Black 52X32X52X16X Combo Drive, Model COM5232/AAP
2. [$98.00] MSI "K8T NEO2-F" VIA K8T800 Pro Chipset Motherboard for AMD Socket 939 CPU
thats the comp i want but i want something less money, like 400, is that possible, i don't play games i just want a computer fater then the computer i have now that can do internet, word, and other programs but fast heres my compo now using CPU-Z
dell demnsion 2400
132.9 MHz front side bus
512kbytes L2 cache
DDR-SDRAM 256 mb 2700
\"You can not dream yourself into character you must hammer and forge yourself into one\"