New Catalyst 7.12 Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
AMD has just released brand new Catalyst 7.12 for Windows Vista and Windows XP. Linux drivers are listed as “coming soon.” Grab them if you need them!
This release of Catalystâ„¢ introduces an enhanced version of ATI Overdrive for the ATI Radeon HD 2900 Series. Users can now Overclock both GPU engine and graphics memory clock speeds in Crossfire mode (and over-clock single ATI Radeon graphics accelerators as well). This version of ATI Overdrive also includes a new stress test application to verify any over-clocking speeds users may have configured (either manually or through the auto-tuning tool) on their ATI Radeon HD 2900 Series of graphics accelerators.

New Catalyst 7.12 Drivers - www.Tech-Dump.com

prawnt.

yeah im really excited for these drivers. just need a computer to install them on................ffs.

I downloaded and installed the drivers, to have my system crash
So I installed 7.11 again, and my system crashed again.
So I used a driver cleaner, removed all drivers, installed 7.11, and it rebooted fine.
So I enabled crossfire again, and it crashed.

I found out, the crashing was not the drivers. It was the motherboard chipsets overheating.
So I put a 92mm Zalman green LED fan over the motherboard's chipset heatsinks, and it's working fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom