New Case w/ UV Light kit. Opinions Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy shit.

who gives a damn if the power supply fan is too bright. 500 watt power plus a decent case for 49.99??? i'll take it.

the 2nd link... i'm not too sure about it

geo3tech said:
holy shit.

who gives a damn if the power supply fan is too bright. 500 watt power plus a decent case for 49.99??? i'll take it.

Have to agree with you there. I might get one of those for myself:)

geo3tech said:
holy shit.

the 2nd link... i'm not too sure about it

Yeah I know its a good deal, if it wasn't I wouldn't even look at it! I wasn't talking about the brightness of the psu, I was asking if the two 12" UV cathodes and the two UV fan lights would be too bright.

i'm not really into putting uv or neon lights in to my computer to make it fancy so i can't really offer you any answers.

but i did order that 50 buck case and 500 watt power just now =) thanks for link lol..

lol, cool I'm going to order that right after i come back from vacation which is 2 weeks:). Tiger direct just opened a store near me, I visited it and they disapointed me because they didn't have either of those bundles there.

You can never got too bright! I have two blue cathode lights and will probably get more from xoxide.com if they still have that sale going on!

yea.. you can't have anything too bright.. but you can definatly find something that isn't bright enough, maybe you need something like that weirdo :D

everyone can get those items at super low prices by clicking the link in my signiture below my system specs

Back from vacation. I was thinking maybe I should just skip the lights and cool stuff and go with a better hsf because the one I have now is stock and is not very good w/ ocing. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom