New Case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek01F

Baseband Member
Hey I've been looking for a new case but i cant find one that i like....i want a good psu and good cooling. So if you have any suggestions...be glad to know.

I definatly would suggest an antec as well, try to get one with the 120mm rear fan and the side vent that is directly over the cpu.

Josh

Try to get a case that's big enough to work in and something made of sturdy material like aluminum (helps cut the noise down too). I'd stay away from plastic cases, I've just had bad experiences with them.

I personally think about 95% of Antec cases are all half @ss goofly looking cases. I would not highly suggest anyone looking for a good case to purchase Antec cases. I can think of dozens of cases that are better then Antecs. I would personly just save my money and get some sort of Thermaltake.

I also do not recommend anyone to buy anything off of ATXCases.com. I order a case from their and never got it, i also order a sony cd rom and got some peice of crap. Witch they literally spray painted for color. You could scratch the paint off with your finger nail. I tryed getting my money back for 3 months. Simply ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom