New Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

BorysK

Baseband Member
Ive got most of my stuff orderen already, and I was wondering about the case. I wanted to upgrade to something bigger, and a friend of mine just got the Shark by Thermaltake. I was wondering if anyone knows more about the case, and if you would recommed it for a serious watercooled gaming rig.

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=11-133-144&DEPA=0 Also I wanted to try to build my own wotercooling system. Does anyone have any experience.

That case looks very sweet. About time Thermaltake made a case that looks good. That case is about the same size as my Antec PlusView 1000AMG so it would have a TON of room in, plenty for watercooling

I have that case, its damn good. Has 2 keys one to open to get to your drive other to get inside the computer. Has sliding out motherbaord tray and is huge. It comes with two 120mm fans and i think 6 PCI slots.This case looks 100% better in person. Hella better then the Alienware case i think. No other better case to get.

I would go to www.thermaltake.com and get their cooling system for yourself. It will fit with the case, and its a very simple system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom