New Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanOldw83

Daemon Poster
Ok guys, i need a little bit of help. I Just got an email from tigerdirect:mad: that the case i ordered wasnt available. I need to know where to get a good case with a side-window from other than tigerdirect newegg etc. Looking for a black one.

Yea it usually is, but when the site doesnt update availabilities and lets me order something only to tell me its not available it kinda pisses me off, so they are off my list.

is there a tiger direct store in your town? there are only a few around the country. like 7 i think... theres one like 5 min away from my house. i feel lucky. that place is like a warehouse. i got an lcd monitor, dell monitor, wireless router, and a notebook adapter from there for all just one instant payment of $307 and sumtin cents.

xoxide has some very cool cases. I'd say Lian Li but I don't think they have any cases with side windows.

definitely xpcases.. which was mentioned... and I dont know about cases.. but for all comp hardware I go to pricewatch.com (newegg is great too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom