New 3DM03 and 3DM05 World Records!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, almost 40k in 3dmark03...insane

Wonder how 3dmark05 looked with those nice smooth framerates.

I was talking with him a bit earlier, he should be putting up some screenies soon, if you mouse over the score at Hardware Asylum, it will show you his scores and stats from the ORB.

Man, almost as good as that kid with his 800pro :p

That is all with DI right majistic?

Yes I believe so, he was using LN2 (Liquid Nitrogen) on CPU and using two mousepots (Containers), 1 on each GPU, the containers on the GPUs were dry ice.

Damn.

I wonder what (2) X1800XT's in crossfire overclocked like a beast with
that FX-57 over 3.8GHz would cough up in (05 & 03). I bet with the same or similar cooling the x1800xt in crossfire would be upwards of 20,000 in 05.

Let's see if i'm right in the next month or so.

hmmm. Corsair XMS PC3200LL's used in that system. Nice.

I too wonder how awesome 3dmark05 would look with rapid frames that he no doubt had. I have horrible frame rates, but I had to do it just to see. I think I got 2600 or something... ~6fps. That had to be cool. I wanna see that dude with the massive guns shooting the guys behind the boxes with a smooth framerate.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
I too wonder how awesome 3dmark05 would look with rapid frames that he no doubt had. I have horrible frame rates, but I had to do it just to see. I think I got 2600 or something... ~6fps. That had to be cool. I wanna see that dude with the massive guns shooting the guys behind the boxes with a smooth framerate.

Ryan

That guy with that gun is every gamers dream!!! Imagine... Pimpin' into any FPS game and unvailing that sucker and just leveling the whole entire map.... That part of the DEMO is awesome... I wish I could see that with a killer system... smoooooooootthhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom