need some mod info

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
Ok i got a big friggin full tower, and a 23 inch crt. Iv seen it many times where people mod the side of there case with a full sized lcd display. Now that i actually wanna do it, cant find any of the sites. im sure i could figure it out, but i dont wanna screw nothin up atm just. Just need a site that will basically describe how to take an lcd display apart and mod it into the side of a case.

thanks

Well, you dont have an LCD, you have a CRT, so why does it even matter?

As far as mods go, they should be of your own creation. Modding is mostely a process of discovery, unless you are doing it for money. Find the plans for the LCD in question, you can usually find a blow apart illustration of it that will show you where everything goes.

Why dont you just cut a hole in the side that is the correct size, and figure out a way to secure the LCD in there? And is the tower aluminum or steel? Aluminum wont be able to support the weight of an LCD, and stell would still have a very difficult time doing so.

sorry,forgot to put a part in.... I forgot to put in that the crap is so damn big, that its impossible to take to lanparties. thats why i wanna buy an lcd and attach it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom