Need some help quick here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

draguul

Beta member
Well, its now Friday. And Im leaving for Arizona (from Ohio) on Wednesday. Then, on thursday, Im leaving Arizona for Colorado. Then after two weeks there, Im going back to Arizona where Ill stay for 9 days. THEN Im going back home, to Ohio. Lotsa traveling, yes? Lotsa handling of the luggage, yes? Well heres the kicker: I need to take my computer with me. To ALL of those places. :eek:

I wanted to buy a LAN carrying case from Xoxide, but It wont be here by at least Tuesday (leaving Wednesday at 10:00 AM.). And so, thats where I need help.

Does anyone know how to either make a carrying case to withstand such burdens as about a 40 pound mid-tower computer, or know of something that Wal-Mart or Best Buy or somehting simmilar sells? Remember, I live in Northeast Ohio, so such stores are limited...

Any LAN gamers out there??? Can you help me, please?!

THANKS!!!

I am a gamer, but I usually don't take my box to anywhere besides the local area...You may want to make it, and everything that you need into a suitcase. Make sure that it is a big one and you should be able to pad the case efficiently with room to put your cords, mouse, keyboard, and other peripherals. This is kinda a bad solution, but it may be your last case scenario. I have never heard of a LAN carrying case, but they may be out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom