Need Mobo recommendation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That nvidiafanboy guy is a liar.... Anyways, the mobo he linked wont work on your system. It's not the right chipset. I'm having issues finding your chipset... do you know what core your processor has? The only 845's I can find are an i845PE, i845GE, and i845GV... Not just a plain i845E

im sorry, ill have to get that info for ya, i dont have it right now. Is their an app on the net which will give me detailed info on my processor?

thanks alot for your efforts

ok im a little confused now, not surprising i might add. Im not sure why i have to upgrade the processor, surely their are plenty of mainboards available supporting 533 478 socket processors?

thanks for the app link, ill have to wait till im home to run it.

ok, heres the system info on both my mainboard and CPU.

first is the CPU

Attachments

• cpu.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 35
hello, im bumping up this thread as i still dont have the answers im after. Basically ive been getting mixed messages from people. Nvidia fanboy has recommended two boards which someone else has then said they wouldnt be compatible with my CPU. I dont see how this could be? Ive screendumped system info on both my CPU and existing mainboard. Could i possibly get some direction here.

Thanks.

Sorry about the no reply... I never got the email saying you responded, anyways your cpu has to be in a certain layout to fit a certain motherboard... not all cpu's and motherboards are compatible.

does the information i dumped for you about my CPU on page 1 of the thread give you enough info to help me? also page 2 has the dump of my mainboard info. thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom