Need help with LED hookup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc9118

Beta member
The LED lights that is telling you that your harddrive is working is not coming on. I've tried hooking it up numerous ways.. ALso, my reseet switch isn't working.. I've been working on it all night. I just found out another bad thing. The computer is not detecting my DVD-ROM drive. It detects my other cd rom but when I put a disk in it nothing loads. I swear, it's always one thing after another.:angry:

in the initial start up, when your bios is detecting your IDE and SATA drives, does your DVD-ROM show up? and try flipping over your connectors for your lights. i had the same problem with the lights in the beginning of my current build, and when i turned over the connectors and put them back in, it worked good.

and look in your manual too, that usually helps.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
in the initial start up, when your bios is detecting your IDE and SATA drives, does your DVD-ROM show up? and try flipping over your connectors for your lights. i had the same problem with the lights in the beginning of my current build, and when i turned over the connectors and put them back in, it worked good.

and look in your manual too, that usually helps.
yea that what happened to me too on my first build (currently) was freaking the heck outta me. :) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom