Need help. Can't OC much & failing intel burn test on stock settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ou really want to make life great, get a modular one.. But thats a good one non-the-less. and for 100 bucks off too.

Amps are more important, and that babys got 60 of them, with only 1 rail, and 4 8pin pci-es....

I've got the 520hx with 3 18S and its/was great..... I thhink a spike might have hurt it.

Nice find man! Saving me some money!

You know I originally was going to purchase a new gpu and more ram for my computer. Two weeks later I have a new mobo, more ram, a cooler, a full tower case now a new psu coming and the gpu will be here around xmas. Looks like I need to have a garage sale on the for sale section soon!

Stalin does the voltage information you were talking about have anything to do with the amount that is being sent to the mobo? So maybe it isn't the psu that is bad, maybe the mobo is only sending that much?

The reason I ask is because I am running OCCT test again (with the new 750w Corsair) and the 12v rail is still at 10.38...

Is there another test I can run to check this? Maybe OCCT is wrong? idk...

I opened up the app that came with my mobo, called TPower2 and it said it was at 11.88. So guess that OCCT app is wrong. See below

volts.jpg

I'm not OC right now. I'm just going to wait for a buddy of mine to come over and do it. He knows much more about this then I do. Might do it this weekend.

If I bump up ram volts then don't I need to bump up cpu volts too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom