Need help. Can't OC much & failing intel burn test on stock settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever it says on the sticker is the warrantied voltage... you can push it higher, but then you cant RMA them if something goes wrong... also, you'll wanna up that NB and FSB voltage if you wanna get some big OCs

I have two different types of RAM, Corsair which needs 2.2v and Super Talent, but I am not sure what the Super Talent calls for. Doubt it's higher then the Corsair.

put the same brand RAM on the same channel... that way you can adjust the voltage for channel A and B to ensure they receive the correct amount

How do I know what channel is which? The slots for the ram are orange and green. I put one brand in the orange and one in the green. So it looks like corsair, super talent, corsair, super talent.

patonb, I did try it once, this was right before i stopped trying to OC my computer. I will be trying again this weekend with a friend that knows much more about this stuff then I.

quick question...does flashing cmos clear anything off of your hard drive? or does it just set bios back to default settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom