need help with bios question

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I downloaded EVGA precision and it works. Now for the second part of my questions. How do I make the correct changes to my system? I don't want to mess anything up, i have never done this before.
Also does this tuner program only work on my graphics card? I want to be able to tune my ram and my processor seperate of my graphics card ram and processor

ok I downloaded EVGA precision and it works. Now for the second part of my questions. How do I make the correct changes to my system? I don't want to mess anything up, i have never done this before.
Also does this tuner program only work on my graphics card? I want to be able to tune my ram and my processor seperate of my graphics card ram and processor

Tuning the ram and processor is going to be seperate from your GPU ram, clocks, and shader.
I'm not familiar with Precision so you might have to post another topic.

Actually do just that post a new topic and we'll be able to walk you through Precision and make sure you get it right.

The key thing about overclocking is its really hard to break stuff but things WILL crash. Finding the right tuning takes a ton of trial and error but it's easy if you have patience and you follow advice. Post a new topic with a screen shot of CPUZ GPUZ and a temp monitor and we'll get started. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom