Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexandermcmill

Baseband Member
Hi guys..... i'm having a problem entering my bios. When i first turned on the comp i couldnt get into the bios. I tried about 20 times; after which i finally got into it once.... After i restarted the computer but plugged in my old keyboar and mouse and it worked off the bat. Right now im using the Logitech Cordless Desktop Optical USB. I can no longer enter the bios.... im pressing the right buttons and everything but in windows the keyboard and mouse work fine (although sumtimes in games they disconnect but connect after a few seconds.) Grateful for any help thanx.

correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't usb devices loaded in windows? There's got to be a way to get it to work.. but i dunno how you'd go about doing that

*edit* maybe there's a setting in the bios to load keyboard drivers on post screen or something *shrugs*:confused:

Yes, only PS/2 works for anything out of Windows, Windows is the only thing that can access USB devices.

The companies don't tell you that USB is crap, you have to realise for yourself. Most Logitech devices come with a USB to PS/2 adapter.

Some BIOSes support USB keyboards. I know that in mine, it has a setting to allow USB keyboards to be used outside of windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom