Need Criticism on my new System

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trimmed it up, and although I never before saw it, it seemed everything was up there 3 times, so I edited that as well.

Point taken, sorry folks!

I'd say it looks pretty good for a $1500 budget. The monitor with 25ms response time will have pretty horrible ghosting. Other that that it's A+.

IF you plan on gaming, get a CRT, im sure you have heard that.

Also, if your rested on the 17 inch, and samsung (kinda ironic) becuase I have an awesome alternative for you for about $200 less.

Best thing is, you don't have to pay the intense shipping on monitors because bestbuy has them for a decent price, time sure CompUSA does to.

Kinda on the run, so heres a quick link to best buy, you can shop aroudn a little bit if you want, but I've seen this monitor in action, and IT IS AWESOME. YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY.

Click here to check it out

Also, this way you can put the saved cash into a GeForce 6800gt 256mb Card, which will make you the happiest man alive.

Good luck.

Thanks a lot, but I am growing weary of CRT for space-saving reasons (dorm-room comp) and less eye fatigue sounds good to me, too. Healthy.

yes i coudnt even have a 13" crt in my dorm. I ended up getting my expensive a$$ monitor in my sig, which is unnecessary but its nice and I would recommend a Dell MONITOR, not computer. It goes up and down and I can turn it on its side which is cool, i watched a movie in bed and turned it and it worked great!

That's really cool but I simply don't have the money to spend on such a cool monitor. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom