Need a cool case mod idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shumway

Fully Optimized
I have my old sempron setup that i want to get up and running again but i need a cool idea for a case,I don't want to go buy one so i figured i'd mod something around here to house it in,I have a old mobo tray and a couple cage's for floppy and cd rom's to help out,So i just need a couple idea's,So come on people help old poor Shumway out and start spewing your idea's :D

xbox case? lol, i dont know, let me pop a few off: old stereo, old cd player, speaker case, dresser drawer, cardboard box, metal box, humidifier, plastic storage box, vcr, cable box, satalite box, 3in binder, old flatbed scanner, wooden box, ps2 case, ps1 case, box fan, etc....just got those from looking around my room, thinking about what a pc can fit in. best gotta be an xbox, i did that a while ago, before the ps blew and took everything with it. might rebuild it, just for pics tho...

EDIT: backpack, suitcase, breifcase. ill pop em of as i see em. o empty new gascan, chair, lol

gas can a d drawer would be cool ..some body comes in .. dude .. why is your dressers cd tray open ..? or dude let me put your socks away... ahhh there a robot i nyour socks drawer

I think it would look cool in a x box case. go over to a friends house and they will be like o you have an x box and then BAM it boots to windows lol :)

lancec2c30 said:
yes:D the bird cage. Now if you could keep a bird in there at the same time along with the computer LOL that would be funny.

Hmmm... On closer inspection, it appears to be a rodent cage. It would be interesting to use some rodent tubing with fans at the end of them to make a duct system of sorts:D

Can the motherboard fit at the bottom of the cage?

Elbatrop1 said:
Hmmm... On closer inspection, it appears to be a rodent cage. It would be interesting to use some rodent tubing with fans at the end of them to make a duct system of sorts:D

Can the motherboard fit at the bottom of the cage?

Yep it's a good old hampster cage,The mobo fit's nicely on the bottom with a little room to spare and even the door's on it are just about the same width as a cd rom :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom