Need a cigarette lighter for your computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all depends on how you are looking at it. Being on a PC whilst drinking lots of beer? Thats a great time, best time to be on your computer is when you are wasted! Your not impatient, so things go by alot easier. When I have to do some crazy computer working, I get nice and wasted, it's great.

Nubius, you sure it's 20 cups? Damn, those things would be more powerful than ephedra! I used to take lots of Stacker 2's and get all strung out on those thigns, was fun at the time. They had Ephedrine in them at the time, and one was equal to 5 cups of coffee. I took 3 in a matter of 15 minutes once, I was absolutely flying! People though I was on crack, and I was at work. The managers knew something was up, but they couldnt tell what. You know why? I was working more than I have ever worked. ;)

Just incase anyone dosent know, Ephedrine was banned by federal law about a year ago, because of it killing two or three professional sports players... heart attacks, basically ODed on it.

i have a whole collection of caffinated mints. although never buy penguin mints unless you plan to chugg fifty down at once(they are = to only 1 soft drink,that dosnt include mountain dew)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom