nagasama's first case mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya that case looks kick ***. You should post some pics with the side panel off and the back side of the plexiglass so we can get a idea on how you did it. Very good mod especially for your first.

Ya that case looks kick ***. You should post some pics with the side panel off and the back side of the plexiglass so we can get a idea on how you did it. Very good mod especially for your first.

its actually kinda ghetto on the backside...lol....
i didn't want it to come off easily, and i didnt want screw holes in the side panel, so i secured it to the case using some thick double sided tape. plus, the cut on the acrylic looks like ****, lol. i really wanted to use smoked acrylic, but the smallest panel i could find around here was frikkin huge. i think that would make it look even better, except maybe the green lights wouldn't look so green....which is one of the attractions IMO. if i could find a small sheet, i would experiment.

and check this out...
since i went to negative pressure, the temps are straight across the board.
ie my cpu, system, and chipset all have the same idle temp. the gfx is a little hotter, but i have the fan way down. pretty sweet. but, i sucks in dust from every hole possible (kinda reminds me of a girl i once knew lol). thats okay, i gots me a compressor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom