My temps after new heatsink!

Status
Not open for further replies.
those temps are amazing, i could only achieve that in the middle of winter leaving the window open and freezing to death!

I went to that forum, they were posting that there temperatures were being read higher than they actually were.

My tremperatures are still the same, 12*C at idle. Room temperature is 21*C

1836 on a 3000+? most run at 1809-1810 at a stock setting. I have a 3000+ 939 and its never gone past 36 on the stock hsf. Now your claiming your getting a lower temp then ambient temp, and air cooling. If you were running that much of a difference between ambient and cpu temp you'd get condensation forming on the cpu and hsf that would cause a short.

Personally I think your smoking some good stuff.

Well that is one heck of a tenp there and when you said full load you said Itunes, You should overclock and when you stress it use Prime 95 then your true temps will be shown. muhahah. If an error occurs when Prime is on then you should probably up the voltages if you overclock.

Trifid said:
I went to that forum, they were posting that there temperatures were being read higher than they actually were.

My tremperatures are still the same, 12*C at idle. Room temperature is 21*C

Unless you have some sort of fridge cooling system, their's no way your CPU temp can be below room temp.

It is the abit equalizer. It came with the uguru package, which came with my mobo.

Ahh nice. Great temps by the way. Thats with just heatsink, you didn't add any thermal grease or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom